Do you often think about what you want to become or be after college and then feel a fair amount of pressure because you haven’t figured it out yet? Well, to truly grow into what you really enjoy and what makes you happy for no reason at all, you must make small everyday choices that lead to long term satisfaction, peace, and overall success.
If you practice making authentic choices consistently, your choice of job or career will be an extension of who you are. Make sure that what you think you want, say you want, and what you actually do match up. Print out and post this “choice list” in a place that you visit often to help you get started with tiny steps that lead to mega results in the long run – in all areas of your life!
- I choose to stretch and move, not sit
- I choose to eat fruits, vegetables, nuts, and grains that increase my energy
- I choose to breathe, deeply and fully
- I choose to connect with my Creator daily
- I choose to be compassionate and caring
- I choose to be honest with myself and others
- I choose to use my voice, speak up, and share my truth with an intention of love
- I choose to learn more about myself through personal problems or upsets
- I choose to keep it real with my thoughts, words, and actions
- I choose to listen to my body and my heart
- I choose to never ever give up on myself
Remember: Growth in Motion!! = Self Care + Self Empowerment + Self Knowledge + Self Direction
Take Care of Yourself,
“Living a Growth in Motion™!! Lifestyle”