Who could be a blogger for us, you ask?…
- College students or recent grads who are student leaders or involved in student activities, student government, or the campus activities board.
- College faculty, staff or adjunct faculty… Especially if you’re a student affairs professional or campus activities advisor.
- Students or recent grads who are budding writers, bloggers, journalists or social networkers (and who isn’t these days?).
- A freelance writer with experience or expertise in college level student affairs.
If you’re interested in blogging with us at least twice per month here’s what’s in it for you…
- You’ll get published, billed as an expert in your field, spread your message and become rich, powerful and famous. (Not necessarily in that order)
- You’ll get links your blog, your website, your YouTube channel, your social media accounts, your podcast, etc. to help generate inbound traffic. (This can help a lot with the ‘rich, powerful and famous’ thing!)
Fill out the info below and I’ll get back to you. Thanks in advance for your support and for checking us out.