- Dave Kelly on building a Servant Leadership Resume
- Dave Kelly’s Top 10 Absolute Promises
- Using The Farrow Method for memory beyond college
- The Farrow Method: The Science Behind It
- Felicia Harlow’s Growth In Motion!!™ Defined
The Growth in Motion!!™ Process offers college students an influential, non-threatening means of self-examination that helps them build self confidence, make good decisions, and take care of themselves so that they are happy, balanced, and satisfied with themselves and their relationships. This inwardly-focused process addresses the many intentions, conflicting words and unsuitable behaviors that trouble us and our relationships. It asks each of us to embrace the concepts of radical self responsibility and heart-centered living as the path to achieving our greater potential.
COLLEGE SPEAKER SPOTLIGHT
The Growth in Motion!!™ Process presents a positive personal experience (PPE) without unhealthy pressure. It is a unique, non-confrontational, spiritual and emotional learning process that teaches us to recognize the beliefs we hold and the behaviors we exhibit that are hindering our growth and blocking our happiness. Our process provides gentle methods for releasing the past and moving on to our greater good and a life of meaningful contribution.
The 4 steps to the Growth in Motion!!™ Process are:
1. Self-Care – Are You Practicing Holistic Self Care? – In this process of Self-Exploration, you’ll come to understand – clearly and with compassion – your own unconscious attitudes and behaviors about your unique self care process. You’ll realize the impact of limiting perspectives, learn the critical elements of a self caring lifestyle, and implement emotional, mental, and physical practices for your authentic well-being. You’ll be challenged to take responsibility for every thought, word and action toward yourself and others.
2. Self-Empowerment – Making Responsible Choices and Still Having Fun – As you learn to use your “internal power” consistently, you’ll achieve self-discipline, emotional self-management, self-correction, self-respect, self-development and self-love. You’ll begin to align your mind with your heart’s wish. You’ll learn radical self-responsibility.
3. Self-Knowledge – Being Yourself, not What Others Want You To Be – Self examination is a courageous commitment to developing the intellect through lifelong learning and mastering emotional intelligence (aka ‘The Wisdom of The Heart’) that will propel personal and professional success. Continuous expansion and a solid commitment to self examination aid healthy relationships and prosperous living.
4. Self Direction – Are You Allowing Your Heart or Your Mind To Guide You? – As you become aware of the distinctions between mental chatter and your heart’s desires, you support your life path through self guidance and make incredible contributions to family, community, and the world.
These elements build the foundation of a unique collection of educational offerings that speak to issues such as spirituality and health, stress management, success in college, healthy relationships, life management and more. Our self-examination programs take an introspective look at all of life’s opportunities to live a Growth in Motion!!™ lifestyle.