- Friends and family are your best asset.
- Introduce yourself to like-minded business people.
- There is such a thing as free publicity, and lots of it.
- Go to industry events and conferences.
- Offer free services such as a speech, blog, or newsletter.
- Find a mentor.
- Don’t burn any bridges.
Start your networking while still in college with this success advice from my book, “Rock to the Top: What I Learned About Success from the World’s Greatest Rock Stars.” Listen to the chapter on NETWORKING from the audio version of the book below.
You can listen to this FREE audio here (22:28)…
Thanks for listening,