Have you ever used any of the following phrases to describe another human being?
- He’s so irresistible!
- She has a magnetic personality!
- I feel like I can talk to him about anything!
- She makes me feel like a million bucks!
Each of the above expressions is a different way to express one’s magnetism. You can probably think of so many more to add to the list. Magnetism is another word for charisma, charm, or pull. And you don’t have to be around a person very long to feel the power of it. Some people effortlessly express it while others have to work a little more to increase their magnetism. Why is this so? Well, some of us figure out the formula early on while others have to learn it through relationships. There’s no doubt that we all possess magnetism, however, we must learn how to increase it and effectively express it in order to experience more satisfying relationships, emotional resilience, and the overall fulfillment and satisfaction we all seek in life.
The truth is that we all have a magnetic “internal compass” that literally pulls to us all of the people, places, and events we are here to experience… just like a magnet attracts paperclips. The challenge we face, however, is to attract the people, places, and events that are correct for us. Because when we attract what is incorrect for us (like a side job that has nothing to do with our major and it’s boring), life becomes a drag, it feels heavy and our experience of satisfaction decreases!
Use the following questions to begin attracting what’s correct for you:
- Do my close relationships feel supportive or combative? How can I attract the support I desire?
- What have I attracted into my life in the following areas: health, relationships, and accomplishments?
- Overall, am I satisfied with my life right now? How can I make it better?
Some of the benefits of increased magnetism include:
- More fulfilling relationships because of being “tuned in” to others
- A sense of direction in life
- Self Confidence
- Greater acceptance of uniqueness and difference
- Feeling comfortable in your “own skin”
Increased magnetism begins with your ability to stand in loving relationship with yourself first. Then, you will effortlessly attract all of your heart’s wishes!
Remember to Take Care of Yourself,
“Living a Growth in Motion™ lifestyle!”