- Don’t worry about what other people think
- Look and act confident, the actual confidence will follow
- Never give up, keep trying
- Failure is not the end of something, merely a lesson
- Confidence does not equal rudeness
- You believe and your audience will believe
More points taken from my book, “Rock to the Top: What I Learned About Success from the World’s Greatest Rock Stars.” Listen to the chapter on CONFIDENCE from the audio version of the book below. You can also TWEET it to your friends and download an MP3 to listen to later.
You can listen to this FREE audio here (15:54)…
…or TWEET and DOWNLOAD this audio
for your media layer so you can listen any time and share with friends…
Dayna Steele is the creator of YourDailySuccessTip.com and the author of the 101 Ways to Rock Your World book series. She went to college when she was 16 and had a really good time. In speaking to college students, Dayna shares the everyday principles of success she learned from years of mingling with successful Rock Stars as one of the nation's top Rock Radio DJ's. She helps her audiences Rock to the Top in college, in their careers, as entrepreneurs and in life. Dayna speaks about SUCCESS to college students, business people and entrepreneurs across the globe and is available to speak at your next campus event.